Business: 07758 877411
Conditions of Hire
Hiring the Mottingham Community Centre is really straight forward, however, some terms and conditions need to be adhered to for the safety of the building and also your own safety. All forms below can be downloaded for your ease of use. They are PDF files, so you will require Adobe Reader to load them.
- The period of the hire includes the time you will need for preparation of the hall and to clean up. It is expected that at the end of the hiring period the hall will be left clean. Any additional time used will be charged for. This cost will be deducted from the deposit.
- If the hall is not left clean and in good repair you may, at the trustees’ discretion, lose part or all of you deposit.
- Saturday bookings must finish by 7 pm. We no longer take bookings beyond this time.
- Confirmation of the booking is dependent on your producing photo ID and proof of address (utility bill etc).
- Sunday hirings must finish by 6 pm.
For full details see our full Terms of Hire by clicking below...
Equal Opportunities Statement
Please click the button below to view the Equal Opportunities Statement document.
If you need any assistance regarding the documents above, please get in touch and we will be able to explain in more detail.
...Please read these documents carefully to avoid any problems...